Released January 23, 2023 | Windows 10 and above
- Under the covers, Connectify Hotspot is much faster, and uses less CPU
- Support for high DPI monitors
- Bug fixes
Released March 30, 2021 | Windows 7 – 10, and Server 2008 R2 – 2019
- Fixes an issue with the DHCP/DNS server on hotspot startup
Released November 24, 2020 | Windows 7 – 10, and Server 2008 R2 – 2019
- Support for Jumbo Packets: Connectify Hotspot includes a new driver, which supports jumbo Ethernet packets, up to 9000 bytes per packet, if your internet connection supports them.
- Improved Speedify Compatibility: Building on the Jumbo packet support, Speedify and Connectify Hotspot now automatically negotiate packet sizes, making sure that your hotspot clients really get the full speed, security, and stability benefits of your bonded Speedify connection. (Make sure you’re up to date with Speedify 10.7 or later)
- Better Device Recognition: Even more devices are automatically recognized and given the correct icons and names.
Released November 2, 2020 | Windows 7 – 10, and Server 2008 R2 – 2019
- Prevents a conflict with newer Intel Wi-Fi drivers that were causing a system crash
Released March 30, 2020 | Windows 7 – 10, and Server 2008 R2 – 2019
- QR Code support: Just scan the QR code to have your Android smartphone or iPhone join the hotspot without having to log in or type passwords. See more details in our knowledge base.
- Fixes for various minor user interface issues around Dark Mode.
- The DNS server now uses the system hosts file for overrides of domain names.
Released March 9, 2020 | Windows 7 – 10, and Server 2008 R2 – 2019
- Dark Mode Support
- Additional Command Line Interface Options
- Improved Device Detection and Vendor Icons
Released May 6, 2019 | Windows 7 – 10, and Server 2008 R2 – 2019
- Fix for an error starting the hotspot on some 64-bit systems.
Released May 3, 2019 | Windows 7 – 10, and Server 2008 R2 – 2019
- Fixes an ARP corruption bug that could result in no Internet, local network, and/or host access from client devices.
Released April 3, 2019 | Windows 7 – 10, and Server 2008 R2 – 2019
- Support for the latest versions of Speedify (7.5+)
- Stability improvements
Released January 18, 2019 | Windows 7 – 10, and Server 2008 R2 – 2019
- Reduced installer file size – we have optimized Connectify so that you’ll be able to install and update it faster.
- Better support for static IP addresses – clients that do not obtain IP addresses via DHCP are now supported in Wi-Fi Direct mode.
- New and updated emojis from our friends at EmojiOne to use for Wi-Fi hotspot names, upon popular demand. In total there are 157 new emoji including Hot Face, Cold Face, Partying Face, Pleading Face, Woozy Face, and Face with Hearts.
- Stability improvements
With Connectify Hotspot 2019, the old Dispatch product has reached the end of life. By removing this code we have freed up significant amounts of memory and disk space for you! Those still using Dispatch are encouraged to check out Speedify