Connectify 9.3 is here! With big improvements under-the-hood, this is hands-down the best Connectify Hotspot experience yet. There are also some other important bug fixes, so we strongly recommend that all users update.
Here’s what’s new in Connectify 9.3:
- Fix incorrect identification of Wi-Fi adapters as not supporting Hosted Network
- Add warning when Hotspot is being broadcast in 5GHz mode
- Better IP/Gateway selection on complex network setups
- Improve compatibility with adapters that have adaptive MTUs
- Further stability and reporting improvements
If you have an older version of Connectify Hotspot already installed, it is possible that the upgrade may make you reboot twice. Sorry about that, but trust us… this is worth it.
Share this Post