How to Make the Mobile Hotspot Work on Windows 11
Do you want to share your Internet connection from your Windows PC to other devices? Windows 11's mobile hotspot feature may be the best solution at hand... if it works.
Some users are reporting that Windows 11 hotspot is not working. Instead of wasting time with troubleshooting that, why not go for a proven solution that works on any Windows computer and is used by millions around the world? All this while getting a lot more than what the mobile hotspot in Windows can provide.
In this article you'll learn how to get started with sharing any type of Internet connection via Wi-Fi or wired Ethernet to other devices using Connectify Hotspot.
3 Steps to Fix the Mobile Hotspot in Windows 11 Not Working
As mentioned above, you don't need to spend precious time troubleshooting the mobile hotspot in Windows 11. No more searching for outdated network adapter drivers, tweaking their network settings or the Windows registry or checking for third party software that might interfere with your device.
Here's what you have to do in order to create a working mobile hotspot on your Windows 11 computer:
- Download and install the latest version of Connectify Hotspot 23 on your PC or laptop.
- Give your Hotspot a Name (SSID) and Password. You can even add emojis and special characters to your hotspot name!
- Press the 'Start Hotspot' button to share your Internet connection.
Make sure you have the ad blocker option selected, to save bandwidth, money and battery life.
- Connect your devices. Any Wi-Fi enabled devices can connect to your Hotspot!
This way you can share your Internet connection via Wi-Fi. But Connectify Hotspot also allows you to share any type of Internet connection via wired Ethernet as well. It turns your Windows PC into virtual router.
Connectify Hotspot - More Than Just a Mobile Hotspot, a Genuine Virtual Router Software Used by Millions Around the World
Connectify Hotspot is an easy-to-use virtual router program that lets you share Internet from your laptop, PC or tablet with your smartphone, media player, game console, e-reader, other laptops and tablets, and even your nearby friends. Whether you’re traveling, at home, or just working from a coffee shop, Connectify Hotspot keeps you connected anytime and anywhere.
Along with the mobile hotspot functionality, here are other benefits for users of Connectify Hotspot:
- Share any Type of Internet Connection with All your Devices: share Internet from existing Wi-Fi networks, LAN, DSL, 4G/5G, even tethered smartphones! You can also share VPN connections via Wi-Fi!
- Save up to 60% of Internet bandwidth by using the built-in universal ad blocker. It even blocks in-app ads!
- Save Money While Traveling: Get all devices online for the price of one when being charged for Internet per device at hotels, on airplanes, etc.
- Eliminate networking issues by easily bridging other devices onto your home network with Wi-Fi Bridging Mode: eliminate all game consoles (Nintendo, Playstation, Xbox) and smart TV connectivity problems with your home Wi-Fi network!
Mobile Hotspot in Windows 11 not working? Get started quickly and easily with Connectify Hotspot for FREE! There’s no need to sign-up for an account – just turn it on and you’re ready to go!
Share this Post